Monday, July 7, 2008

Already a second post

I just got this wonderful tip on how to make the new in colors in to markers. I wanted to share. So here it is:
Purchase a pack of Blender pens to create 3 custom markers. (to create all 6 colors you'll need 2 packs.) Remove the tip of the blender pen and set down on a plastic surface (butter tub lids work great!) Drop a few drops of the appropriate re-inker on to the blender pen tip to saturate. Allow to set a few minutes and then return to the pen casing. You'll want to color both ends of the blender pen with the same color! Remember, the shaft of the blender pens is hollow and if you put a different color on each end you'll eventually have "mud" for a color. You can re-ink dried up markers in this same way. (brush tip only) I used a label machine to create a color label for each new marker.

Try it out and see if you like it. Let me know! If you need to purchase products from Stampin Up please let me know, I would be happy to place your order.

No comments: