Monday, July 7, 2008

It begins!


Here I am blogging. I decided that I need a place to post my work and let my customers see specials. I am not much of a writer so you will have to stick with me and just be happy with the information not the quantity of writing. So for my first project post I will show you the tins I altered last night. These were made for a swap on SCS. I used Bo Bunny summer fun paper on the front and sides. On the back I used Best Creations sea shell. Then I glued wooden pieces from Micheal's on. I finished it off by tieing May Art grosgrain ribbon in brown, blue and lime green on the handle. I hope you like.

Tonight I am working on a swap from SCS called It's cocktail time! I will post the picture when I finish. I hope you enjoyed my first post. Come back soon.

3 comments:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Congrats on the new blog! Keep thinking of starting one myself one of these days...

Meredith said...

Thanks, now I just need to get people reading it. LOL.

Gabby said...

Welcome to the blog world Meredith!!! You'll love it!